National Real Estate Solutions’ (NRES) Supplier Diversity program affords qualified minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, diverse and small businesses the opportunity to participate as potential suppliers for products and services for National Real Estate Solutions.
NRES sources the best quality products and services to provide to our customers. To do so, we rely on our suppliers and contractors to perform to the highest industry standards. The Supplier Diversity program is designed to bring the added value of diversity to our purchasing program by proactively seeking out diverse suppliers through direct relationships with NRES and indirect relationships with our prime suppliers and contractors. The program is a catalyst to foster mutually beneficial relationships with minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, diverse and small businesses locally and throughout the United States.
At NRES we:
- Evaluate products and services on their merits, giving fair and impartial consideration to all suppliers
- Award contracts based on the highest quality and best delivery combined with the most competitive cost to the corporation
- Review constantly the performance of our suppliers and contractors to enhance their ability to provide products and services that exceed industry standards
- Assure inclusion of diverse companies in the procurement opportunities.
Fiscal 2014, we directed nearly 27 percent of our procurement spending in the United States to diverse (small, minority- and women- and other diversity group-owned) businesses.
FY 2015 NRES entered into JV and Teaming Agreements with several firms such as:
- Native American Tribally owned Super 8a Hub Zone
- Hispanic owned woman owned 8a
- Hispanic owned woman owned SDVOSB
- African American WO SDVOSB.